I am a Mum to three boys and I love the chaos and cuddles that brings!
I have always loved taking photos ever since I was a teenager. In my early 20s my now husband bought me my first DSLR and a 50mm lens and bam! I was hooked.
When my first son was born he was my muse. I read every book, watched every video and eventually signed up for in person training and mentoring. I wanted to learn everything there was to learn about photography, light, settings and how to create THE photos. The ones I want of my own family. I was in deep and loving every second. I started to take photos of friend's babies and children and the business was born. It grew and grew until I could no longer put off making it a full time career. Leaving my job in Housing and Homelessness in 2019 to work full time in the business was the most amazing and equally nerve wracking decision I have ever made but I haven't looked back.
I am a confident introvert, a thinker, a feeler, warm, laid back, friendly, reliable optimist.
Some things I love are smiles, nature, walking, watching football with my boys, my dog, light bulb moments, family chats around the dinner table, belly laughs, following my gut, podcasts, live music, cups of tea, blankets and gin.
- Walks with my husband, kids and dog are the best
- I couldn't live without cups of tea
- Music can change my mood in an instant. From Yeah Yeah Yeahs, to Stormzy to Massive Attack I have such a wide music taste.
- My friends and family are some of the most amazing people you could meet
- Time on my own is so precious to me to recharge
- I love a new beginning- the start of a new week, a new season or a new year
- Although not too often these days, I love to dance for hours on a night out!